Thursday 5 September 2013

Don't Ever Tell Me...

...That you can't make a simple healthy dish for next to nothing!

Introducing the most simple, tastiest, fresh Italian Tomato and Basil Pasta Sauce.


This recipe is enough to serve me Luke and Ben so I would double it if you have a larger family.

1 tin of chopped tomato's - 38p
2 to 3 garlic cloves (depending on your preference) - free as I already have a bulb
huge amounts of pepper, and salt to your taste - free as I already have
Basil (optional) but I grow it on my windowsill - free

Add all the ingredients to a saucepan and heat gently for about 10 minutes and then blend.

That's it! Simple. Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy.

I serve it with wholegrain pasta and a Morrison's Savers Garlic Bread which I believe it about 37p.

Ciao

X

No comments:

Post a Comment