Thursday 1 August 2013

Et Voila, Wella!

I have very long, very fine, extremely thin hair.
In the past I have spent hours perfecting and styling it before I leave the house, using volumising mousse's, sprays, shampoo's, conditioners, large barrelled brushes, curling tongue's, rollers and more. You name it I will have tried it. Only to step out of the front door and one measly gush of wind will destroy everything I have created, leaving me with flat, limp hair once again.

Even if there is no wind in the air, I still at the end of the day manage to look the same. And it sucks. I have had my layers grown out so my hair is as thick as can be. I even once, to my distress, had my hair cut to shoulder length in the hope of thicker looking locks, when in fact it did nothing whatsoever. Until my hairdresser introduced me to...



Wella Oil Reflections. THIS STUFF IS AMAZING! I haven't tried anything like it before. What scared me initially was that it was an OIL based product. My hair is very greasy and has to be washed every day. I literally cannot even go one day with a whole can of batiste on my hair!

But you apply two squirts to the palm of your hands and apply to your hair when wet, running your hands from the roots to the ends. It has smoothing, glossy shine and heat defence properties, something I need after hair drying every morning. Then you dry as normal and enjoy the sensual, sweet smelling, smooth hair. I didn't apply any more for 4 days after and it was still really soft. It is super lightweight and makes you feel like your hair isn't on your head! (Well it did for me anyway :s)

What it has helped with and I don't know if any of you new mums can relate to this, is it has helped smooth down some new hair which has regrown. Just after I gave birth to Benjamin, a little bit of my fringe fell out (actually without me knowing) and started to regrow and it literally sticks upright. I look like a baby chick! No amount of hairspray works and it has bugged me ever since, so this product is a lifesaver.


You can also apply this to dry hair. For example if you are popping out somewhere after work or don't have time to wash your hair for a night out, you can run 1-2 squirts from the middle of your hair down to the ends to give it a smooth, shiny finish without it looking greasy.

It contains Macademia seed oil, Avocado oil and Vitamin E and leaves you with the most wonderful smelling hair.

I definitely recommend this product if you have similar problems as me. It's currently on Amazon for £6.99 plus £1.95 delivery! Bargain!

TTFN

X

No comments:

Post a Comment