Saturday 31 August 2013

September

Tomorrow is September 1st. How can we possibly be over half way through the year? It literally feels like New Years was last week.
When I was younger my dad always said, enjoy every moment because time flies and now I'm starting to believe him. Although it feels like I have done so much this year, when I think about it I can't remember anything I've done!
I'm now looking ahead into September and wondering what it will unveil. We have various birthdays and wedding anniversary's to celebrate. We also have mine and Luke's 3 year anniversary. We have an evening out with friends and also some overtime booked in at work.
All in all it looks set to be a quiet month, preparing for Autumn to take full hold but still hanging on to those late summer evenings.
Let's make the most of it!

Sourced from Pinterest

"The world begins to bloom into a rainbow of rustic reds, burnt oranges and chocolate browns. The warm evenings start to dwindle and the dark nights are soon to make an appearance. Families make the most of outdoor time, wrapping up for park time fun and local attractions. Light summer salads and BBQ's are slowly swapped for root vegetable laden stews and casseroles spotted with dumplings. Summer holiday's are nearly all been and gone, forming into distant happy memories. Leaves on the ground become a toy, to throw, to stand on and to kick. They crunch, they rustle and they crackle. Oh how I love Autumn."

1 comment: