Monday 12 August 2013

Holiday Blue's and a Sore Throat

Bonjour! I'm home after a very long journey yesterday - leaving France at 6am and arriving at 8pm last night. Ouch. It is fair to say Benjamin was not pleased with the extended travel arrangements as I forgot to factor in traffic delays on a Sunday evening. Typical.

We had a wonderful holiday and the weather was good to us. It probably wasn't the most relaxing holiday as Benjamin seemed unsettled in the new surroundings and certainly didn't enter holiday mode like we all wanted to. But he was happy running off on the beach constantly and trying to sneak out of the caravan door when we had our heads turned. I wasn't stressed at all!

Luke didn't notice the wave when I asked him to smile for the photograph
Moules a la creme 
Le Petit Prince - how adorable!
However it was nice to be away and have a change of scenery, enjoy good French food and spend time as a family.

Since being back home I have been welcomed with a lovely sore throat and achy head - just keeping an eye out for tonsillitis symptoms as I get it quite often. However, I've been trudging along and accomplished 6 loads of washing as we had to take our own bed linens/towels etc to the caravan site. I see a large pile of ironing looming over me like a dark shadow but first - a spot of procrastination is in order - I wanted to update my blog.

Speak tomorrow

X



No comments:

Post a Comment