Tuesday 23 July 2013

Bargain!

I have bought the bargain of the year!

Recently I popped into my favourite charity shop in Duffield and came across a teapot. It's slightly annoying as I really hate tea but I love the idea of using a tea pot and cup and saucers. It was a pretty design - cream with a delicate strawberry print all over - and I thought for £1.50 I really ought to own a teapot.


I hadn't actually heard of the make 'Susie Watson Designs' but I decided to google it anyway until I discovered that this teapot is still retailing at £39 on her website here. I couldn't believe it! The sweet little old lady who had priced this obviously didn't know either! How kind of someone to donate this and allow me, Miss non tea drinker to buy it! I'm sure one day when I have a big gathering of people I will think 'oh yes, let me show you my new, expensive, designer tea pot!' but for the meanwhile it will look lovely displayed in my kitchen.

So there we go, make sure you keep an eye out and find a gem for yourself in these charity shops!

TTFN

X

No comments:

Post a Comment