Tuesday 7 January 2014

My Organic Products

I have only recently started using organic products and gradually making the switch as I run out of my current products. Obviously I would love to just go online and bulk buy everything I need but that is not financially possible.

I want to share with you a couple of products I received for Christmas and I will review if the products actually work or not.


1) Green People Daily Aloe Shampoo - This is such a gentle shampoo that all the family can use and is certified organic so definitely no nasties in it! It is a really good shampoo that actually lathers like any other shampoo would and the results have been fantastic on my thin, fly away hair. The only downside is it doesn't have a noticeable fragrance.

2) Green People Day Solution Cream - Brilliant moisturiser that also contains SPF15 and actually spreads nicely across the face and doesn't stay in one lump. It is light and I also wear it at night too as a little goes a very long way. Similar to the shampoo, it doesn't have any fragrance unlike my Liz Earle non organic one but I suppose that is the price you pay!

3) Dr.Organic Tea Tree Soap - This is a brilliant brand that is now available in Holland & Barrat so it is easily accessible and doesn't cost the end of the earth. I don't use any body/bath/shower wash I only ever use organic soaps and this is a lovely, gentle soap that is kind to the skin.

4) Akamuti Shea & Olive Body butter - I hadn't come across this brand until my mum bought me it for Christmas. I tend to moisturise my body daily as it gets dry and itchy and whilst I prefer a rich, creamy body moisturiser this is just to sticky and greasy for me. A little does go a long way but I hate it when I can't move or touch anything until I wait for it to sink in for hours! I also don't like the smell of it either.

5) Akamuti Honey and Chamomile Lip Balm - In contrast to the body butter this is one of my all time favourite lip balms. It gives the lips a slight dewy sheen but doesn't feel like you have sticky lip gloss on which some lip balms do. It has really helped my lips during these cold months and I really recommend it.

I feel really good about using certified Organic products and that maybe what I do have to use on my body is causing less harm than all those nasty chemicals floating about in cheaper brands.

What organic brands do you use? Do you think you should turn organic??

TTFN x

1 comment:

  1. Somewhere the content of the blog surrounded by little arguments. Yes it is healthy for readers. They can include this kind of language in their writing skill as well as while group discussion in college.zermix ซื้อที่ไหน

    ReplyDelete