Friday 24 January 2014

A Simple Lunch

Last Saturday I had the most lovely and healthy lunch that I just had to share it with you! The recipe which is in Dave Pinnock's - The Medicinal Chef book was supposed to be a breakfast option but I thought it was perfect for a late brunch or lunch.


I wish I had a DSLR camera to take fancy pictures of my food!! Anyway, MOVE OVER beans and scrambled egg, check out this latest creation. Wilted spinach, shitake mushrooms, warmed cherry tomatoes on wholegrain artisan bread. I know the bread is a bit naughty but sometimes it just needs to be done and I don't suffer from gluten intolerance so now and again I am just going to enjoy it.


Followed by sliced banana topped with  live probiotic natural yogurt, blueberries, seeds and goji berries.

I felt suitably stuffed after this but it was a nice treat for a Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment