Thursday 6 February 2014

A quiet week





 
 
 
I've had a poorly boy this week. Temperature. Sickness. Runny nose. Poor little mite. And Luke has been on nights which means I have to tiptoe round our two up two down house and that is not fun I assure you. Household jobs have had to be put on the back seat (I obviously don't mind this) and I've been nursing my little boy instead.
 
In the mean time ,whilst he has been sleeping, I've been cooking some delicious breakfasts, lunches and dinners. Cooking is my release and I can't get enough of it. If I could have a day to myself I would shut myself in the kitchen and cook up some yummy delights.
 
I made an amazing Cinnamon Pecan Granola which you can find on my new favourite website Deliciously Ella. It is perfect in the morning with fresh berries and keeps you full like porridge does. With all the different nuts and seeds it is bursting with Omega 3.
 
I'm enjoying the Clipper Organic White Tea. It was on offer at Morrison's £1.80 for 50 bags. On the website it is £1.90 for 26 bags so I was really pleased with this. I'm trying to avoid caffeine and this is the perfect alternative as it is full of antioxidants - more than green tea - which is brilliant for your skin.
 
I appreciate this down time as next week is looking a lot more fun what with Luke having a 4 day weekend so we can have some well deserved family time. It's also Valentine's day and we have a day and night planned. Exciting times!
 
Fingers crossed my boy perks up and get's back to normal in no time.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment