Thursday 12 June 2014

Expanding the Family. Round TWO.

Apologies for being rather quiet on here lately but I can tell you it has been for a good reason.

So basically...I'm PREGNANT! 4 months to be precise and I have been feeling so so rough. I was only actually sick a few times but the nausea was worse, it was all day and it woke me up in the night too. I had zero motivation or enthusiasm for anything and I was exhausted all the time.

It's funny because last time I was pregnant I felt alright, I was working full time and hardly noticed it. But this time I only work 3 days a week and I have had a few days off already. Oops.

However, this last week I feel human again. I actually felt like cleaning too. It was really random. Last Tuesday at around 7pm I just jumped up and said to Luke 'I really fancy cleaning the fridge out!' He thought something was wrong with me...!

So here are the facts:

DD - 29th November - the day after Benjamin's birthday. (I feel this is advantage due to joint parties...shoot two birds with one stone and all that...)
20 week scan - 14th July and yes we will be finding out the sex because I am just too darn impatient. And partly because I want to sew things for he/she in appropriate colour combinations. Craft comes into everything, okay!

So there we go. My new NEWS. I have a feeling life is about to get really busy...

Linds x

1 comment: