Friday 7 November 2014

New Blog Direction

I have never really known my forte in life but what has always been apparent is my love for food and cooking. I wake up and I am so excited for breakfast, I plan lunches and dinners well in advance throughout the day as I like to look forward to what we will be eating and flicking through a cookery book with a cuppa is my idea of a little piece of heaven.

I had booked myself onto a professional course at Ashburton Cookery School in Devon but had to drop out as I found out I was pregnant with Benjamin. Although I was delighted to be pregnant, a little piece of me was disappointed that I couldn't continue with the course however many times people told me 'you will be able to do it again one day'. One day meaning years.

Although I do love wholesome, hearty dinners and tasty home made treats, for the past year or so I have developed a passion for holistic nutrition and well being and I really feel that this is the direction I am heading in lifestyle/career wise. My Instagram feed consists of Dale Pinnock, Deliciously Ella, Madeleine Shaw, Mind Body Bowl, Green Kitchen Stories and more. I am becoming one of those annoying people that only post pictures of my latest soup or breakfast bowl and I am teaching myself that the right food can heal you from the inside. I am making a conscious effort to shop locally, to try new, in season delights and to generally feed my body and soul with goodness.

Porridge made with almond milk, blueberries and cinnamon.

Local Farmers Market goodies.

Deliciously Ella's Lentil and Turmeric Soup.

Been desperate to get my hands on this stuff!

Tomatoes ready to be roasted for a soup.

Excuse the low quality pictures - need to invest in a proper camera!

I'm hoping to take this blog on a new journey, where I still document my lifestyle and musings however focus more on my new total well being. I hope you will enjoy.

Linds xx

No comments:

Post a Comment